Finally the official glimpse is out for the most awaited phone of the year. Nokia 3310 has been brought back to life in a complete new Avtar. Nokia 3310 once ruled the market for more than a decade and had 126 million units produced.
This resurrected legend now features Color Display, Camera and Internet Access. It’s going to be available for Indian market in Q2 of year 2017 and would be costing merely around Rs. 4000 (INR) for others €49 (£41).
- Network: 2.5G network
- Camera: 2 megapixels with LED Flash
- Display: 2.4 inches QVGA polarized screen for better readability.
- Operating System: Nokia Series 30+
- Memory: 16Gb + Micro SD slots with support up to 32Gb.
- Inbuilt Apps: Popular Snake game, Browser, Mp3 Player, FM Radio
- Battery: 1200 mAh
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, Micro USB (USB 2.0)
The battery is said to last for a month on standby where-else when in use, it gives 22 hours of talk-time and can Mp3 songs for about 51 hours with full-charge.
The phone will be coming in 4 color variants – Navy blue, Red, Yellow and Grey with option of single sim to dual sim.