Today, Motorola launched its another flagship device, MotoG (3rd generation) and has pushed it specifications to be more powerful. It has some promising features like IPX7-rated protection from splashes and accidental drops in water, Corning glass and 4G ready along with dual LED flash.
Increasing the features from The new Moto G has the following specs:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC (1.4GHz quad-core)
- Display : 5-inch HD display
- Battery : 2,470mAh
- Storage : 32 GB expandable
- Glass : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Camera : 13MP rear 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash and a 5MP front-facing camera & HD Video recording
- Android : Android 5.1.1 OS
- Resolution :720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Sim type :Optional dual SIM configuration with 4G support
It has some new inbuilt features like Moto Ac Display, Quick Capture and Chop Twice, Slow motion videos, Video iHDR, Active viewfinder (recognizes QR codes and barcodes). And IPX7 certification makes it water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes.
MotoG 3rd edition will come with 1GB of RAM for the 8GB storage variant and 2GB RAM for the 16GB storage variant.
Read more on Motorola’s official website.